Protecting your business is vital. Security should be part of your business plan, but never get in the way of your business.
What does this mean for your business?
- Compliance – We follow and recommend all NIST & Industry Technology best practices to help you stay compliant. This includes HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Operational – Security should never get in the way of your business. Instead it should enable your business.
- Lower Cost – Breaches are expensive. By following best practices we help you lower your risk to attacks. This helps your bottom line.
- Peace of Mind – Knowing you have protections in place can help you sleep better at night.
What do we do?
Security is a layered approach.
- Firewall Management & Monitoring
- Endpoint Protection & Monitoring
- Email Encryption
- Spam & Malware
- Web Filtering & Monitoring
- End user security training
- SSO & Key Credential management